When shopping at Lord se, there are several ways you can pay.
The payment methods available for your purchase may vary.
We cooperate with the payment provider Klarna, which means that individuals and companies can pay by invoice, bank transfer, partial payment, debit card or credit card. When you put your goods in the shopping basket and click on the "Pay" button, you will be forwarded to our payment page. The payment is secure, and you can easily choose which payment method you want to use after you have placed your order with us at LORD se.
Alt 2. Card payment
You can choose to pay the entire order value with a debit or credit card. We currently accept VISA and Mastercard. There is no card fee. Credit card payment is handled by our payment partner Stripe to ensure fast and secure payment.
For increased security, we use 3D-Secure which is a global security standard developed by VISA and Mastercard for payments over the Internet, where no information is available to the store
This is how it works:
1. Select Credit card as payment method at checkout. You are now linked to Strip's secure payment server.
2. Select the type of credit card, enter the card number, validity date, the card's security code (CVV) and the name of the cardholder.
Please note that when using an e-card, you should specify a validity period of at least two months.
3. A check is carried out to ensure that the card details are correct and that there is cover for the purchase.
Alt 3. Swish
Direct payment via Swish is a quick and easy payment option. The payment method requires that you have Swish and the Mobile Bank ID security app on your mobile. When you select Swish as a payment option, enter your mobile number associated with the app, and complete the purchase by following the on-screen instructions.
Where is my invoice?
Your invoice is sent via Klarna, to the email address you used when you placed your order with us.
Can't find the invoice?
1. Feel free to look in the spam folder of your email client.
2. Log in with Bank ID and see the invoice directly
Contact Klarna directly on phone number 08 120 120 10 or through their chat which you can find on Klarna's website https://www.klarna.com/se/kundservice/