Conditions for invoicing
When shopping at LORD se, there are several ways to pay.
- Card payment
- Klarna Checkout
- PayPal Express Checkout
You can choose to pay the entire order value with a debit or credit card. We currently accept VISA and Mastercard. There is no card fee. Credit card payment is handled by our payment partner Stripe to ensure fast and secure payment.
For increased security, we use 3D-Secure which is a global security standard developed by VISA and Mastercard for payments over the Internet, where no information is available to the store.
Here's how it works:
- Select Credit card as payment method at checkout. You are now linked to Strip's secure payment server.
- Select the type of credit card, enter the card number, validity date, the card's security code (CVV) and the name of the cardholder.
- Please note that when using an e-card, you should specify a validity period of at least two months.
- A check is carried out to ensure that the card details are correct and that there is cover for the purchase.
Direct payment via Swish is a quick and easy payment option. The payment method requires that you have Swish and the Mobile BankID security app on your mobile. When you select Swish as a payment option, enter your mobile number associated with the app, and complete the purchase by following the on-screen instructions.
We cooperate with the payment provider Klarna, which means that individuals and companies can pay by invoice, bank transfer, partial payment, debit card or credit card. When you put your goods in the shopping basket and click on the "Pay" button, you will be forwarded to our payment page. The payment is secure, and you can easily choose which payment method you want to use after you have placed your order with us at LORD se.
PayPal Express Checkout
We accept all major credit cards and payments made through PayPal. Payment must be made in full before shipment. With paypal, custom can choose between paying or transferring money. PayPal is a secured and easy way to transfer and receive money online. When you select checking out PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment. For more information, please visit the Paypal website.
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
Feel free to contact us for any kind of query E-mail address: [email protected]